Gloire et Fortune

SaligoBay

Must be getting old!

Nonsense!  you've probably just outgrown television.  I appreciate it's not easy when one has children but I honestly can't express just how liberating it is not having TV.  That said, even I'm tempted to tune in occasionally in France, if only to catch the sublime PPDA reading the news each night...

M

catch the sublime PPDA reading the news each night...

Sorry, that is just one person I really can't stand watching. I've seen too many episodes of the guignols and every time I see him, I see the puppet, or even worse, I think of the Castro fiasco.

I've managed to avoid most of these programmes by putting my kids to bed before 8.30, but it's amazing how fast they become star ac' fans when we visit friends.

Yes, I dream vaguely of our TV breaking down!   I don't mind him watching Charmed or Smallville or Stargate, but when they're on, they're on EVERY NIGHT!!!!

But there, if it's Stargate I can look at Colonel Jack O'Neill, he's nice.  Daniel Jackson's a bit young and studenty.

Queers was on tonight, what a hoot.  What DID he look like with that pink scarf inside his shirt - he looked like he'd been inflated.  Learned the word "gourdasse" though, so I suppose it wasn't entirely wasted.