Shakespeare in French

Chancer

I wasn't going to even respond to this but have no option due to the errors in those comments.

[quote user="Chancer"]

You are completely wrong and out of order Bugsy.

Sorry, but it's not me that's wrong nor am I "out of order".

Look carefully at the times of the postings, I didnt read 5E's posting until I had posted mine so I went back and editted in the bit that said "I see I am not the only one" , the rest of the posting including the word pedantic was unchanged.

You must have a different clock to everyone else because I posted at 19.31, 5th E responded at 19.44, I responded to him at 19.51 and your response appeared at 19.56. That's a gap of 12 minutes where I live. On the other hand, if you posted earlier than 19.56 and subsequently edited your post after other posts had been made well that's pretty bad forum etiquette that, in this case, has come back to bite you.

What I cannot understand, unless you have a persecution complex or I have upset you in some other way, is how two people can post practically identical replies and you take umbrage with one yet think the other is amusing. Editted you said helpfull not amusing.

Not a complex but merely a response to sarcasm at what was a genuine attempt to help someone.

I shall put it down to experience and wont dare to correct your French in future as emoticons dont seem to work or maybe I will pretend to be 5 element.

Put it down however you want.  You asked the original question, I tried to answer it. Heinously, I made a mistake.

You should understand that I know the background  of 5thE and therefore understood, and indeed, welcomed the correction to my error.  

[/quote]

I'm done with this.

'cul the cu, cu' . I'll remember that.

Dear Gary

I was cooking my tea while I was posting, as I was this evening and the chronoogy was as I said, I posted, then read 5E's response which had overlapped my posting (I didnt see yours at all) and then editted mine to say that I see I wasn't the only pedant.

But lets humour you and accept that you know better than I what I did and when, can you please enlighten me on why I on earth would want to rub something into you?

I know that you cant really have cyber friends but I would have considered you as one, up to now I thought that we were like minded and on the same level, are you taking any medication perhaps?

[quote user="Chancer"]Good.I am glad that's all over then, how is your back now?[/quote]

Life's too short and all that.[8-|]

Still bad but I've got some physio booked for this week. [:-))]

[quote user="5-element"]AAAAAHHH....lovely to see you two kiss and make up.

By the way, I am a she.[kiss]

[/quote]

Not sure about the kissing 5-E, I'm a biker remember [:D]

Sorry about the gender mix-up [:)][kiss]