Motorcycle Ride-out Sunday 4th Feb 2007. Vienne (86)

Bugsy

[quote user="Sunday Driver"]

Sitting in daughter's lounge in Cannock, Staffs at the moment so not available for Sunday's run.  Be glad to get back to France where the motorways are empty and the temperature is higher....[:D]

Have a nice run and say hello to everyone for me.

[/quote]

We were up in cannock last weekend, my sister lives there. We bought a trailer for the bikes from Bridgenorth.

Right, the ride-out for people who have lived in Cannock, or born in Cannock, or simply know Cannock, is on for this Sunday. Currently

the following are coming;

Me, Ron, Craig, Keith and Keith (socket).

SD is in Cannock

Baldeagle is not in Cannock, he's in Spain.

Ok,  let me get this right , we are all now going to Cannock on Sunday to visit SD at his daughters , then load our bikes onto Lovely Wendys new trailer and get back here before teatime  ? Come on bugbear, what happens if he isn't in ? there's nowhere else in Cannock to get a cuppa

regards  socket

Hello SD, carn't believe the weather is that good , that you have to put the beer in the fridge, I reackon you've forgot where you are ! Never the less it's very kind of you , don't worry about the swearing, spitting and revving up , baldeagle is in Spain remember ( good job as well if he reads that ) . So see you Sunday

regards socket

[quote user="Puzzled"]

That is spooky, I know Gt Wyrley School very well ( it is a Performing Arts school now!) I don't know how old you are but do you remember Mr Miller or Mr Featherstone?

[/quote]

That could be where I learned to dance then..............[:)]

To answer your question 'P', I am quite old and I have no recollection of either of those two teachers. I remember a Miss Cross though, and she was, most of the time.............................[:)]

Ref . The rideout today   Sunday  4th

It was nice to have meet the other three bikers, and hope you all arrived back safely to a nice warm kitchen .

I don't know about the rest of you , but i was really impressed with Cannock, didn't realise it was a seaside place . It reminded my alot of La Rochelle , a good case for twinning ,  what do you think ?

Regards  socket

Just spent a day driving an old steam locomotive on the Chasewater Light Railway (my prospective son-in-law is the motive power director ).  It was my first go on the footplate and I did really well, so should I change my name to "Casey Jones"?

Frying bacon and eggs on the shovel in the firebox for breakfast - thinking of you lot riding in the cold.....[:P]

Hope you all had a great day.... 

- thinking of you lot riding in the cold.....[:P] Hope you all had a great day.... 

[/quote]

Yes thanks SD, a good day out. Sitting outside in the sunshine by the marina in La Rochelle, eating Moules & Frites etc. Pretty good for February.

Roll on some warmer weather though......................................[:)]

Gary.

ps. why don't Buells ever rust ?

Frying bacon and eggs on the shovel in the firebox for breakfast - thinking of you lot riding in the cold.....[:P]

[/quote]

I used to think that was so romantic, until I found out what else footplatemen used to do on their shovels...

Sounds like a good Sunday Drive, though.

I was born in Cannock.

Went to Cannock Grammar School.

At the same time as someone who currently teaches at Great Wyrley.

And used to buy bits (regularly)  for my Hillman Imp from Bonds Garage.

Oh and I still go to Smiths Dentists in Cannock.

Unfortunately I haven't got a motorbike.