Ride-out Saturday 3rd March (Vienne 86ish)

Bugsy

Rideout planned for Saturday 3th March. Meet up at 0930 hours in the Super U car park at Sauze Vaussais (D948). We will leave promptly at 10.00. Then Intermarche at Aulnay if the two Keiths are coming

I thought a trip to Ile D'Oleron or Royan with a spot of lunch, for the more sedate amongst us. the fitter ones can get on with the R&P stuff.

Any other location suggestions please let me have them?

If you are coming please either post on this thread or PM me if you're shy

Hello Bugbear,

Back to sanity at last, yes please , meet you all at Aulnay on route . Look, I don't want to keep on, no no I won't say say anything then, ok you asked so I will . You said " any other locations prefferred " didn't you ? Well what's wrong with C-----k again, SD raves about it , returned with two wenches strapped across the tank and panniers full of loot, carn't be bad !

Regards socket

Got a French punter interested in the Pan - he's selling his Guzzi and it's being collected next Thursday, so he'll be phoning me then about coming down here to view/buy the Pan. 

So, I'll not make any definite promises about the rideout, but if all goes well, I might well turn up on the GS500 with a pocket full of money to buy the coffees....[:D]

Hi all,

Keith says,

Not sure about Saturday, weather not looking good, and my wets are back in UK. Weather for Sunday looks better[;-)]

New battery is on [:D], will look at the weather Sat morning but think it wont be likely,

Look forward to seeing you guys again soon

Keith

Hello ,

I think the other Keith is right, weather in this area is bad, hasn't stopped raining since last Saturday with strong winds , several trees down in the village and tomorrow is not looking any better .

So , If you watch Dragons Den you'll have heard the following expression " for that reason I'm out "

Enjoy regards socket

Hi Bugbear,

You where up early this morning, Ok so it's cancelled , I think it's the right call .

Tommorrow , i'm already booked , meal mid-day at Village Hall, and it's FREE for the over 60's

If you do go out enjoy  [B]

Regards socket

well hi guys Keith the Kwack here at last lol . over 60 socket ya sure ya not cheating the system. for a free lunch [:D] lol you look about 50 to me  he he.

well Sunday look good 22 and sunny on meteo with light winds , but if it is only you and me Bug ya still want to go. I have asked my friend  Andy but his mothers here till Sunday so he cant come either . [:(]

Omg where did all the Bikers go!!. And then there was only 2 me and you BUG [:)][;-)][8-)]

Rideout changed to Sunday 4thMarch. Meet up at 0930 hours in the Super U car park at Sauze Vaussais (D948). We will leave promptly at 10.00.

Coming so far:

Me (Gary)

Brian

Craig

Ron

Dave ?

Keith ?

Keith, do you want to meet at Aulney or Sauze ?

Hi Keith the Kwack,

Well mate I was 50 last time we went out, but repeatedly pushing that bike of yours aged me 10 years !

So, it's down to you that I'm getting a free meal , --- Cheers

A warning to you older riders , If he ask's for a push tomorrow , ask yourself " is a free meal really worth 10 years of your life ? "

Have a good day          Regards socket

[:)][:D] ok guys Aulnay sounds good to me if ya cumming this way for the ride out but if ya want to go west or north i will come to you guys, but it will be a early start lol  for me and i dont do getting up early { ask the wife }[Www]and its Sunday lol  please let me know will be on line till late here will check back from  time to time ok  but iam in guys and will be comming[;-)] if the sun shining  ps whot time at Aulnay[8-)]

[:D][:D] ok i will try be there for 10 am i know the roads closed between matha and aulney so i will look for another way to be there on time lol and fill with gas when get there to be sure lol. Socket no more pushing the Kwack mate, nice new shinnny battrey so ya next ten years are safe mate so ya wont be drawing ya pension the next time we meet up [:-))] ok looking  forward to the trip guys see ya all soon .hope its not raining at 9.30 when i have to leave as i have no wets[:'(]

What a great day! I've had a super time. Thanks for the very enjoyable company and ride.

I got home at 16:20.. sorry I dropped off the back coming home; I was running on petrol vapour and just had to call into that Super-U !!

A couple of photos...

[IMG]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/basstrom/cafe-1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/basstrom/rochefort.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks again

Sid (Nev)

Well guys, can only say as you have said, great day, nice to meet Craig, Nev and Keith for the first time,we did wait for you Nev but you passed us on a roundabout and we all did a starburst at the next one looking for you, never mind, look forward to seeing you all again soon.Baldeagle.