Ride-out Saturday 3rd March (Vienne 86ish)

Bugsy

Can we  try and guess who is who ?

I shall guess that Sunday Driver is the bespectacled chap with the big black bike next to the bigger black bike and Gary Bugbear is on the end wearing black with the blue bike. As for the rest ...[Www][8-)]

[:D][:D] He He Well guys what a great day out it was .Had a brilliant time ,open roads and the sun shining with some great people.Just one thing i think that we should do when on the return trip. If we lose someone we should stop and wait at the next junction or roundabout to make sure there ok lol. Nev warned me he was low on fuel and had to gas up si I sped ahead to catch the Bug and warn him about Nevs unsheduled gas stop, and we were all  waitng there at the next roundabout,  when Nev came past and never saw us. So on we went in hot pursuit  La Mans type start with The bug close behind me. After about a 2 mile chase we gave up on the Sainte road and decided to go back, then took the St Jean d, Angely road.  Me and the Bug was chasing the pack expecting to see some one waiting ahead some  miles down the road but [:(] we never saw a sole ,I dont know if we was leading or Chasing but it was sure a fast ride back to St John [:D][:D] never mind was great day out and have made some new friends. Thanks guys for excepting me in to the group, Keith The Kwack . P.S Socket, the battery worked fine , great to know when you push the button its going to start [:-))]

Will post some pics of me racing online later

Keith

I'm sorry for the confusion. I had said that I was low on fuel but just assumed you were all intent on making tracks homewards so I wasn't expecting to see you anywhere. I went through St Jean d'A onto the Angouleme road and turned off at le Petit Cabaret and headed through Nere and back home. Seemed very quiet that last three quarters of an hour!

SD must have done at least twice as many miles, sorry, kilometres, as the rest of us. We'll have to do as Gary suggests and have a trip up north next time.

Hello you lot ,

Reading all the posts it appears the weather was kind and you all had a great rideout . I now know what it feels like to be "Norman no-mates" I still think you could have waited untill I'd finished my free meal , but no you had to go off and enjoy yourselves didn't you ! 

Well , the next rideout that comes along , I'm setting of a day earlier and then I can tell you lot what a great day you missed. What do you think of that then ? no don't like it do yer

" Some say he comes hot wired------------but all we know is he's called the Kwack "

Regards socket

[quote user="Hoddy"]Is it just me or does Gary Bugbear seem to have disappeared since this outing ? Hoddy[/quote]

I'm back, Jeep loaded to to the roof with what my wife calls essentials [:)], very tired and now broke, but glad to be home.

Glad to see that you all finally got out for your ride [:)]

Nice to put faces to your names too.

Well  Nomad and myself have brought us moving forward, and are finally leaving the UK in Sept this year. And look forward to joining you on ride outs if thats ok.

We also managed to get out on the Rocket this weekend, first time in ages. Ended up in Bridport (WestQuay) always a favourite for a quick ride, and then on to Dorchester for a cuppa before we headed off home. Plenty of Bikes out on the road [:)][:)]

[IMG]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u214/lendy_photo/pan5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u214/lendy_photo/IMGP7140.jpg[/IMG]