zzr1100

carpy

HI to everyone i'm new to this forum so bear with me, i have a cherished 95 zzr 1100 back in UK i believe its about 144 bhp i obviously want to bring it over but am not sure about registering it here. I have been reading your posts and taken Kawasakis Europe address to request the Attestation d'identite. Can i do this in English? Or i can use the translater on this site yeh?

These forums are superb for answering questions, but what a minefield still i suppose the language is the biggest barrier. Anyway i,ve just moved here with my lovely girlfriend of 8 years and if we still here next year we hope to get married in our garden. We chose to live in the Pas de Calais as i still work in the UK and we think we are in a lovely place. we,ve travelled quite a bit through France and hope one day to move further south.  

Write the following letter to Kawasaki France, enclosing a copy of your V5C:

Ref:  Kawasaki ZZR1100

Messieurs,

Je voudriez immatriculer ma moto Kawasaki ZZR1100 en France, et j'ai besoin d'un attestation d'identité.  J'attache une copie de mon certificate d'immatriculation étranger.

Je vous prie d'agréer, Messieurs, l'assurance de ma considération distinguée.

(Signed)

They'll write back with instructions about getting the bike restricted to 106bhp and a note of their administration charge (probably around 120 euros).