ht leads

Me0wp00

-------- I don't know the exact word , but if you ask for the electric lead ( fil ) between ( entre les deux) the spark plug suppressor ( antiparasite )  and the ignition distrubutor ( d'allumage à commande )   ,  you should end up with something resembling a HT lead .

Good luck and when you do find what it is called , let me know         [8-)]

[quote user="LesFlamands"]I'm fairly sure they are referred to as 'cable bougie' - plug cable[/quote]

---------- you are spot on , asked my neighbour today, and the answer " cable de bougie "  Well done , by the way , you would'nt like to translate a Yamaha Fazer manual for me , would yer ?    [Www]

Some friends dropped in the other day and one needed a new visor for his Roof helmet - Roof are a French company and even though they may have had a fire at the factory you'd have thought you could buy a visor for one.

After an annoying trip to 6 different motorcycle shops we never found a visor for the Roof but were amused to see an Aprilia for sale avec Tampon Protection - crash mushrooms somhow seem more wholesome.

Had a lovely trip to the Le Mans GP and a delightful trip home in the wet. Had two cat attacks - first lay on it's back after hitting my front wheel. On stopping and returning, it jumped up and ran into a garden where an Alsatian grabbed it by the head. We persuaded the dog to release the cat and the cats owner arrived and was more concerned if I was OK. We insisted he took it to a vet. The second cat two hundred K later managed to just miss me...

In the end I had to phone the shops before having any replies so I asked for fils d'allumage and they knew what I meant but unfortunately Triumph France haven't got any in stock and can't supply the shops.... so my friend will try and source some in the uk now.

thanks for all the replies

Pippa