It's gone a bit quiet on here, so.......

Nice and sunny today, with no risk of getting the precious thing dirty, so I went out for a ride...

Warmed everything up through the twisties to Doué la Fontaine, then a short spin across to Saumur.  Trundled through the town (dodging the piles of horse shite from the carriage tours) then up to the Chateau car park for a quiet cuppa in the little caff. 

Sat and watched a big wedding party milling around the car park, all in matching beige suits and Clark Griswald white slip-ons, getting their photos taken against the Chateau.  I wouldn't have gone for any of the bridesmaids, but the bride's mum looked a bit tasty..... 

Ten minutes later, came the sound of tractors - followed by the arrival of a dozen or so of the French Chapter of the Harley Davidson Club.  All leather and tassles, ponytails, giant tricolour flags flying from twin aerials - and would you believe it - two 4x4 support vehicles...[8-)]

Gave up sitting there trying to look like Alain Delon, so paid the bill and headed off.

When I got home, Mrs Sunday had cooked a rib roast for dinner - the house smelt delicious.[:D]

What more could life offer......

May be quiet here but I am still watching. My medical problem was sorted on Friday and I was told to take it easy for the weekend, but come Monday the bikes will be back on the road! Just tested a couple of bottles of Red to make sure that the kidney is back to normal.

---------- have you finished those dam windows yet ?   I'm sitting here waiting for the next rideout , and what are you doing ? DIY , honestly some people have no thought for others        [Www]

Ok Bugbear I think we've been patient long enough , just how long does it take to fit a window ? That bloke Angelo managed to paint a Chapel ceiling in less time , and he done it laying on his back !  Those southern lot in the Dordorgne are gaining ground rapidly, albeit they lost someone before they even started , but it won't be long before they are loosing people on route . We've got to up our game NOW . Moral is low, SD is on his 3rd pair of slippers, Beull Fool has taken up poetry, VFR Sid has dropped of the planet , Bauldeagle now has shoulder length hair , Keith the Kwak is worried about the 2 year guarantee on his new battery and me, in desperation have done the Cannock run yet again .        [:-))]

[quote user="Sunday Driver"]

Sat and watched a big wedding party milling around the car park, all in matching beige suits and Clark Griswald white slip-ons, getting their photos taken against the Chateau.  I wouldn't have gone for any of the bridesmaids, but the bride's mum looked a bit tasty..... 

[/quote]

I picked up an older woman the other day. She said "are you interested in a threesome?" So we went to her house. When inside she called "are you awake mum?"