Ride-out Sunday 24th June 2007 (Vienne)

Bugsy

Meet Sunday 24th  June at 09-30 hours in the Super U car park at Sauze Vaussais (D948).

Aulney as well if anyone wants to meet there (Intermarche car park)

We will leave promptly at 10.00 and I thought a visit to the sea-side, with lunch, would be good, (unless anyone has an alternative suggestion).

So who is coming ?

Hi BB

Edit: I've just been told that I can't come out to play this weekend... we have relatives coming! Sounds to me like a good reason to be going out, but I've been overruled.

We should go 'oop north' to SD's neck of the woods at some point. He keeps making the long journey down here.

Sid

Everyone seems to have guests this weekend , which is nice for you all , but thats not my excuse . No , I've already booked Sunday , doing the local village brocante which is always a good day out. I've got fingers crossed that I might actually sell something this year . [B]

Regards  Socket                          

That sounds like a plan.

Will it be a sniffing-the-flowers ride or shall there be some progress made? ;-)

Mme BMT may or may not accompany me, depending on whether the temperature and precipitation are within her strict tolerance range.

Right, due to limited numbers available this ride is cancelled.

I will liaise with SD on a mutually convenient date to 'do the north' bit and post when done. (SD, YHM)

Forcast is iffy as well...............................................