cigarette papers and filters

londoneye

does anyone please know an on-line site to purchase?

tried a few in uk, where papers are considerably cheaper than here, but the postage was astronomical, even though it still worked out cheaper than buying in france.

my OH also insists on swan ultra slim filters for his ciggies for some reason, which cant seem to find locally.

any advice appreciated

I agree that Swan ultra slim filters are the best, and not available here! Not sure of anyone online. Have you someone in the UK who can post them over regularly? Postage can't be too much as it shouldn't weigh much!

Louise

i did get a batch from uk (a box)  which were really cheap (and papers) and got my mum to send.   however postage was fairly substantial (about £7.00 i think) and of course she refused to take money for it.     couple that with the fact that she is hugely anti-smoking and i cant bring myself to ask her again for those reasons!

i shall keep looking ! thanks

• 6 months later...
I am certain the OCB ones are bigger.

Oh and swan papers are so much nicer (also not over here).....and Cutters Choice tobacco (also not over here!!)

Jeez stop it, i've given up, and this is making me want one!

I thought they mostly used those pre-made cigarette tubes and a little machine to fill them with baccy of choice? Very cheap I understand, a drum of baccy here in Lux is about 7 euros I think and 200 tubes les than 2 euros.  Having never been a smoker I have no idea what they may taste like but since to me all cigarettes smell awful [+o(] I can't imagine the paper would make them any worse.