Excellent M & S Delivery

Rob Roy

I can only speak as I find, especially bearing in mind Sweet's post about her problems, but I am very impressed with my recent dealing with M & S.

I ordered 2 pairs of jeans, underwear and a pair of earings last Monday 15th Aug, and received confirmation from them stating it would be delivered by Wed 24th Aug. Next day, 16th, I had an e-mail saying my order had been dispatched; Friday morning, 19th, it was in my post box; I'm very satisfied.[:D]

After my problems, RR, I got to speak to several "managers" from M & S.  As you know, I am quite good at laying it on thick!

In fact, a senior person from M & S rang me and I told her loads of stuff about Chronopost and I even sent her a link to the thread.  She told me she was going to bring up the subject at the highest level and that something will be altered.

Don't know if the better service has anything to do with my complaints.  I haven't ordered from M & S since but I did put in a part order, sharing the postage with my new neighbour, and that arrived at her house OK.  Mind you, I HAVE moved so I don't know how it would have been if I'd ordered from my old house.