Narbonne V Norhampton

Quillan

Rugby that is. Went to see this last night, a few internationals playing in each team but sadly Narbonne got stuffed. Well except for the fighting which Narbonne won hands down and resulted in Narbonne playing the last 10 minutes with only 13 players! Good game though but sadly Narbonne were just outplayed.

Q - where/how did you buy yr ticket pls ?

I tried to buy tickets for the recent Brive vs Toulouse online but

1. the Toulouse site only offers tickets for their next home game

2. the Brive site was down for days

3. when it finally came up the links to Billetterie & Boutique did not work

Enquiries at local travel agent were met with hoots of laughter and a reply on the lines of "you would have more chance with hens' teeth" and a Post-it with the URL for CA Brive.

Next time I will have to resort to phoning I guess.

John

not

You need to join your local rugby club and buy the president a few beers at the Sunday matches. Rugby down here it is what joining the golf club is back in the UK, once you are in all sorts of doors open for you. The ticket cost nothing (neither did the meal with the old boys after down at Bage), neither did the France V All Blacks tickets the other week. I have my tickets reserved for France V England in March (six tickets I have been allocated for that one but we have to pay 30€ per ticket - UK price £45). Most of the tickets go very early through the clubs, off to see WASPS on the 14th Jan and Llanelli on the 21st, they should be good games. So start supporting your local team, get a season ticket and join the club is my best tip. My own team, Quillan, is in Federal League 3 and is doing rather well this year, hopefully we will be top after tomorrows game with a game in hand.

• 3 weeks later...