Digital pianos

mint

Thats a good idea, mine is in the same position, just next to the TV.

But I haven't been able to play mine for a while because a mouse has caused a lot of damage inside it - chewed/torn off some of the felt, chewed through wires for some crucial notes. I  intend to have it repaired but our piano tuner /repairer has given a  v. expensive quote and I have to save up for it.

[quote user="sweet 17"]

Thank you, Judith.  It is very upsetting but then not nearly as upsetting as people having their houses swept away by a great big wave, so musn't see things out of proportion.

There's Jen having her beloved house burnt down and countless examples of people having to live where they don't want to but who haven't a choice.

So, I am really one of the fortunate ones, Judith.  Sure, I feel very dejected but it's necessary to feel dejected sometimes so that you know what it is like to feel high.

Thank you, all the same.  Your message is much appreciated and I hope that your own house move goes without a ripple![:D]

[/quote]

Gosh, yes, when you look at it like that, loosing a house you wanted is small fry!!  I sometimes wonder what I would do if the fire / flood scenario happened, though that is one of the reasons we are moving (not the only one) as we are in very floodable village (which did so just after we moved in), which has meant we do not use the house as we would wish.  So your "ripple" was more appropriate than you might have realised!!!

The "new" one (hopefully) is not entirely flood-risk free (nowhere is down here!) but at least it is least prone, and yes, at the mo, all things are going smoothly as far as I am aware.