Who is going to win the Masters (Snooker)

Is snooker more or less interesting than 'a place in the sun' or 'dancing on ice' ? Ice road truckers ? Cops with cameras, dogs and helicopters ? Sky news ? Songs with praise ? Antiques roadshow ? Countdown ???

Talking of which, I forgot to do my weekly live commentary of this week's 'a Place in the Sun'. Mêrde.

I apologise for all my youtubbers. I was watching the snooker.

See you next week. I think they are in the Limousin. Or maybe its Magaluf. Same thing.

Ronnie might get Trumped but my money would still be on the Rocket.

It was a super match yesterday between the two Marks, especially when it reached five frames each and both with 45 points.

Talking of really boring programmes, how about Bargain Hunt? Two teams chasing tat that they almost always manage to sell at a loss. Money for Nothing is almost as bad.

Ronnie has a hard first match with Marco Fue. Very difficult player to play against that Marco. I would not want him in the first round.

If he wins that then yes you would put money on Ronnie winning the tournament.

The match yesterday was indeed superb. Probably the best match I have seen for for a long time. Two very contrasting styles of play.

Mark Williams just strokes the ball in such a laid back way. When he is in that form he is actually as good and as entertaining as Ronnie to watch. Them two in the final would be grand.