Has anyone grown seedless grapes?

Wisigoth

i've never seen seedless grapevines on sale in France but it wouldn't suprise me.

i bought some 5 or 6 years ago from a mail order company on the Isle of Wight - they certainly grow well here like any vine and have quite a prolific crop but although the grapes are sweet enough i've always found the skins to be very tough, which may be down to lack of watering.

[quote user="Gemini_man"]i've always found the skins to be very tough, which may be down to lack of watering.
[/quote]

Sorry to digress, but is that (i.e. watering), something that I should be doing?  I've got a Muscat which is in it's 2nd season and going like a train.  However, I had just assumed that I should leave it alone, reasoning that vines needed to 'work hard' for their moisture. 

I'm anything but an expert but ... I would presume that if you are growing grapes for the table then watering would be advisable to help avoid tough skins but if you're growing grapes for wine then you don't, as you say "let them work for it".

Incidentally, the same applies to tomatoes - lack of watering produces thick skins!

Enough said & thanks (unless we get a table grape expert pop up).  It'll now be watered to buggery, though it won't need it for a while as it's been piddling with rain for the last 2 days!

If I remember, I'll let you know.

Oh, the joys of retirement in Southern France - a late night debate over whether one's grape skins (from one solitary vine) are going to be tough or not.