Jump to content

tree surgeon


Recommended Posts

Hi Ogs, and welcome to the forum.

You could look for "Elagage" in your local yellow pages.

Sorry, that's not the persinal recommendation you were looking for, as I am nowhere near rhe Centre, but it might be helpful if you don't get any specific recommendations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi - don't know where you are in the Centre .We use Nicholas Jackson - he's just over the border in the Creuse and advertises in the Bugle/Creuse News.

He's lives midway between La Chatre & Gueret.    His telephone no: 0555 621970     email: [email protected]  Can recommend - helped us out when a large pine tree fell in the wind plus other things.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...