B&B & evening meal in Nord/Pas de Calais/Somme?

Loiseau

Does anyone here offer (or know of) reasonably-priced B&B with evening meal in the Nord/Pas de Calais/Somme area?   At present I go over on occasional working trips of four days or so at a time, on my own, and need somewhere inexpensive to stay. 

I am fairly flexible regarding location: Hesdin area, French Flanders, area north of Amiens - or would consider elsewhere as long as it's north of the A16 motorway and west of the A1.

Replies to my mailbox please (so as not to contravene regulations!).

Many thanks in advance

Angela

http://www.the-vendee.co.uk

Angela

I can give you the B&B address of a wonderful lady in Boulogne. She now gives us a present of a pot of jam or the like on each visit, just because we are repeat business.  I don't know whether she would offer evening meal, but she may do for a regular visitor.  I'll look out her address if you like.  Otherwise, she's minutes from the old town with loads of wonderful places to eat - which is why I think that she doesn't bother as a norm.

I think I've recommended this one before, but I can

highly recommend a B&B near Hesdin, in the village

of Willeman. It's a lovely converted Fermette & the

room is most comfortable, excellent breakfast & dinner

with wine, very reasonable too. Have sent you an e-mail.

Thanks for these thoughts, folks.

Miki, yes I have tried the Gites de France site and also another excellent one called pour-les-vacances.com (which catches a few that are not Gites de France as well; i.e. Clévacances-registered ones).  Got a few possibles there. 
I thought I'd also pick the collective brains of the group too, though!

Coco, thanks for reminding me about that one in Boulogne.  I know you have mentioned it before, and I have now unearthed its contact details, so this will be a handy one.  And Eskenazi, thanks for the one you sent me a mail about.  Sounds lovely. 

Angela