Visit France Message Board Is A Dead Parrot?

I just updated on VF, and was about to read up the postings on their message board, when I realised that the link to click through is no longer there. The forum is still there if you enter the URL, or click through from another link, but unless I'm losing my marbles more rapidly than I thought, VF doesn't want to play any more.

Got to many comlaints and people not accepting his excusses or him not actually answering questions properly.

By the way I got a booking last week, the first one this year through them. Don't think I shall bother to re-register next year.

Things were fine till they changed the website in Jan, don't know what they did but there you go. Same thing with French Connections, changed website, no bookings, well a few but no where near the last two years levels. All the other websites are working fine and am getting loads of bookings so it can't be me being paranoid (can it?).

[quote]Got to many comlaints and people not accepting his excusses or him not actually answering questions properly. By the way I got a booking last week, the first one this year through them. Don't think I...[/quote]

What with mascamps saying that he will certainly not tell us what sites he is using successfully and now Quillan saying he's getting loads of bookings from unnamed sites, I'm beginning to feel really inadequate!!

Paul

(Who's without a single internet booking this year)

Edit: What on earth has happened to the "quote" facility?

Just tried to update our ad on VisitFrance, and I can't. Got "unable to access server" message. It seems it is not just the message board that is a dead duck.

I am not a happy bunny, and, as all those letters to Private Eye used to say, "I shall not be renewing my subscription."

Val

[quote]I have the same problem today, wonder if their site has benn hacked again? Anyway I have sent a email, I shall be supprised if I get a reply but there you go.[/quote]

I couldn't update either but by last night it seemed OK. Anyone find out what the problem was/is?

Well I never got a reply and to be honest with now 2 reservations from them for this year I have not even got my money back. I really am getting fed up with them, not only to you have to fiffaf around on their site every day to improve your chances of getting clients and they don't even now come up in the first 5 pages of any search engine which they did before but it would appear that communicatinging with them has become a problem as well. So to be honest I won't renew (unless things change) and I feel I cannot really endorse this site to others.