Chez-Nous

They are our main source - but we have a self-catering cottage, not a B&B.   We have been with them for 5 years and have found them fine up to now.  I would have thought that most people looking for somewhere in their brochure or on their website would be self-catering customers though.

That's what I thought.  Had a call this morning saying they cater for B&B's but I'd never heard of them.  On their website it seems to be more for self catering places rather than B&B's.

Thanks!

I used to use Chez Nous back in the days when we booked gites. I did book a couple of b&bs from Chez Nous because gites tended to be Saturday to Saturday and we usually wanted to start our holiday a few days before or travel back on a Sunday, say, so needed somewhere to stay on the Saturday night. In those circs, I did use C-N but can only remember ever booking a b&b within a couple of hours drive of Calais / Cherbourg or whichever port we were using. I would never have thought to use C-N for a b&b a lot further south. But that's just me and we may not be typical.