nice b & b

Depends on the whim of the moment.  [;-)]

I think you are allowed to recommend hairdressers, but not 100% sure.  I've seen names and addresses given for reclamation yards and the like ...

I never got a reply so I don't know if the PM went okay.  Anyway, you might come across it by chance ("Par Hasard" as the owners might say) down a side street off the main square in the old town.

[quote user="Clair"]If you can help Hamish, please do so by PM or email using the buttons on his post.

Thank you.
Forum moderators
[/quote]

Yes, I thought it was OK to make 3rd party recommendations.  When did that change?  I know a lovely B&B in Boulogne, opposite the main gates to the old town.  Used to be in Alasdair Sawday but it's not any more so I don't know whether she has stopped or just doesn't want to pay his rates any more.

It is OK to make 3rd party recommendations.

Such requests invariably attract adverts which have to be removed by the moderators in accordance with the forum code of conduct, which states:

Please do not advertise or post your personal details, products or services on the message boards. Any advertising without permission will be removed.