GDF 5 epis

This is new? I Know it was discussed as 'possibly but not in my lifetime' here http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/1/1829391/ShowPost.aspx

However as now it look like it has materialised, does anyone within the GDF system have the criteria for attaining this classification?

http://www.gites-de-france.com/gites/smileservice/recherche?langue=439&produit=408&LREG=2&ENV=H&RAYON=10&COMMUNE=Town&CODE_INSEE=false&NBEPI[]=%3D5&ITEA=0

• 3 months later...
We've got the new grille after asking our GdF relais to send us a copy; we wanted to see how we stood under the new extended classification, plus we wanted to apply for the "Gîte au Jardin" category for properties with notable gardens.  They said in August that they would be in touch soon, to do both at the same time, but I've heard nothing since.  That's fairly normal for our lot - the only thing they do promptly is ask for the annual cotisations.

Some of the "requirements" are pretty vague and open to interpretation.  Like 5 Epis requires the house to be a "maison de standing ou de caractère exceptionnel", while the various degrees of decor are "simple" (1-2 epis) "soignée" (3 Epis) "raffinée" (4 Epis) and "exceptionnelle" (5 Epis).  I shudder to think what they will consider to be "raffinée" or "exceptionnelle" - possibly a hideous china doll display, elephant foot ashtrays and grotesque orange and purple feather lampshades. 

I see you're well versed in tasteful French decor.  On a practical note, for 4 and 5 Epis it says the mattresses need to be 'haute de gamme'.  Strangely, no specific requirelment to be as bouncy as a trampoline and roll the occupants to meet in the dip in the middle, though I expect this gains bonus points.