B&B's near the A71/E11 Between Bourges and Clermont Ferrand

DavidAB

Hi,

Next summer (August 2009) we are holidaying in the south of France.

The route we will be taking will pass Bourges and Clermont Ferrand down to the Millau bridge.

Because of the length of journey we will be having an overnight stay somewhere and looking at our route I think somewhere between Bourges and Clermont Ferrand would be best.

We've stayed in big hotels in cities in the past and sometimes they can be a pain to find. We are looking for somewhere to stay that is not a big hotel nor in a city next year.

Could anyone recommend a good B&B/Chambres d'Hôte to stay for a night near the A71/E11 between Bourges and Clermont Ferrand ideally a family room for 2 adults and 2 children?

Many Thanks

David

• 2 years later...

Hi !

Sorry to bother you ! ..... the location of the B+B you mention looks perfect for us, but unfortunately the link appears to be broken now so I can't look it up.

Do you have the exact name or address and perhaps I could find on Google ?

Many thanks

AMK

Whilst it may not be everyone's cup of tea, you could not miss this one - as I passed Bourges on the way home last Friday I noticed there was an Etap and F1 at the motorway exit.  Not especially quiet, but very convenient for an overnight when travelling I thought.....