Chambres d'hotes & CFE New tax Prof.

penman

Just been searching without much success and thought it might be useful to set  up this thread to glean any experience others have had on the effects of this new tax . It seems I'm likely to be involved shortly and I'd like to be armed with as much background as possible before trolling down to the impots .

I've been paying the normal Tax Hab and Fonciere for several years but this time neither set of forms have arrived so I have to assume I've been reprogrammed . The obvious suspect is the CFE since its now three years since we set up the business as AE in 2009 .

In December 2009 the Impots sent new forms for businesses to complete in preparation for CFE . I paid them a visit and was told they didnt apply to chambre d'hotes and confirmed my query with an official stamp on the note . So I've assumed all was well.

Checking on various French B & B owners forum I gather that CFE forms are being sent out but no-one seems to have much authoritative information .

I'm hoping that those of you registered with Gites de France or Cleavances may have been given guidance you can pass on ; and that those others who may have already been through the mill can pass on any advice .

Cordialement

This site is absolutely useless with Chrome. So - use this link to legifrance: http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/rechCodeArticle.do?reprise=true&page=1 Then under ' Recherche d'un article au sein d'un code ' select : Code général des impots Then under ' Numéro d'article ' select 1407 and / or 1459 as appropriate and hit 'Rechercher' Voila! Chiefluvvie :-) bye bye Chancer