Declaration Sociale Des Independants 2012

Can anyone tell me where I put our B&B income on this form.  We are under Micro BIC regime.  We have 2 other jobs - Property Maintenance of gites which we put under "services" - Market stall which we put under Sales - but not sure what the B&B income is classed as.  Have filled in this form now for several years but suddenly have a feeling I am not filling it in correctly.  [8-)]

We do not need an accountant with our regime as all normally so simple to fill in the tax form.  This declaration has been changed a little and re-named (to make it easier!!).  Have also heard about accountants and to be honest I think I would rather do without.  Have now phoned RSI and they have given us the answer.  Whether it is the right one who knows.  Tax office once, in our earlier days, showed us where to put our figures and then we got a huge bill for cotisations the following year.  Rushed back to the tax office and saw somebody else who agreed the figures were in the wrong boxes.  If they don't know what hope have we got!!!!