TVA asked for on factures.

I get a lot of sales reps staying overnight, they all ask for a facture so they can claim their expenses, I usually E-mail them une facture acquitter, three of them now have said that its no good because it doesnt show the montant de TVA, when I explain that I am not TVA registered and hence cannot show a TVA amount, or show it as taux zero etc I am usually met with blank incomprehension, the guy this morning was quite rude ans kept saying "alors, where is it then?" they either dont understand or I think in some cases think that I am working a scam, I said to the guy this morning, if I bought your Watch from you and asked for a facture then insisted that it showed TVA what would you do? He didnt have an answer, its generally the younger guys and I do doubt their worldly wiseness sometimes.

Another guy foresaw the problem and phone me to ask, he explained that he had been caught out before as the company accountant refused to reimbourse any expenses unless the facture showed the TVA amount, none of them have asked for a TVA number, he was dissapointed as he really wanted to stay here, he had to instead be 40km away from where he wanted in a room with no facilities, shared bathroom which cost his company €50 more.

Another one kept E-mailing back with the same sort of hassles, I said to him ask your bosses what it is that they want and I will gladly put it in the facture even if it isnt true, there was no further response.

I want to avod these confrontations and also not lose the business of thos who want to stay here, do you have any suggestions of what I could write on the factures which would at least explain things better than I am able?

I am unhappy writing TTC because to me that implies that there is TVA within although there is the taxe de sejour, likewise I dont want to put it down as taux zero, what do you do or what would you do?

I should add that these are the minority of cases, the others I have asked if it was OK have all said "parfait!" but they were the more experienced reps, above all i want to avoid any bad feeling as I think one of the younger ones when they get shafted by their company are going to leave a bad review.

I think your answer is here [url]http://www.union-auto-entrepreneurs.com/?ref=conseils-avocat/5731-auto-entrepreneur-tva[/url]

"Sur ses factures, l’auto-entrepreneur doit indiquer la mention suivante : « TVA non applicable, art. 293 B du CGI »."

Nomoss is correct. We were told by the Tresor Pubic and by Miki when we set up to put the following on the bottom of all our factures.

"TVA non applicable, article 293 bis du code général des impôts."

Unfortunatly for your setup at the time we were told that it is only applicable to CDH's and that hotels need to be TVA registered regardless of turnover. This may have changed by now although not for CHD's else we would have been told by Clévacances who are prety hot on letting us know of any changes.

Not a hôtel Quillan despite you wanting me to post Under the Hôtels section, i do realise though that the name of the building makes people think we are, its a double edeged sword.

thankyou to you both for your help, I am going to modify the Template now and send him a new facture.

[quote user="Chancer"]

Not a hôtel Quillan despite you wanting me to post Under the Hôtels section, i do realise though that the name of the building makes people think we are, its a double edeged sword.

thankyou to you both for your help, I am going to modify the Template now and send him a new facture.

[/quote]

Neither are you a CDH because you must by law include a breakfast in the price. Therefore it won't apply.

[quote user="Quillan"]

Neither are you a CDH because you must by law include a breakfast in the price. Therefore it won't apply.

[/quote]

I don't know how he declares it, but I think Chancer's activity is "location meublée", which does not appear to require meals to be provided.

[url]http://www.planete-auto-entrepreneur.com/autoentrepreneur/foire-aux-questions/2302-louer-des-chambres.html[/url]