Booking Conditions

Jennys

Why don't you use the babelfish translation site to translate some English ones you formulate for yourself. I expect I will have to do that if we get any French bookings. Have you got bookings from a French family yet? In my experience (5 seasons)this has never happened, but then all our advertising is in English. I can email you a copy of our english booking conditions if you want - I think they sound extraordinarily stringent but they are based on what Chez Nous originally suggested, along with our own variations. Julie

A while ago I looked into translating booking conditions into english and I used as a basis a booklet that appears on the newsagents shelves from a company that produces a listings magazine for the french market. Unfortunately it was so long ago that I've forgotten their name but I am sure you wll find several similar magazines/booklets on the shelves.

In the event I decided it was too complicated to get involved with seeking french bookings since all the information I have about the gite and in the gite itself is in english, the gite is equiped for British customers (tea pot, kettle etc) and the french conditions of contract regarding payment etc seemed rather different from what we are used to.

Liz (29)