Bogus enquiries thru holiday rentals

euro

Since advertising with Holiday Rentals .com i have been unimpressed with the level of enquiries and sent them an email to let them know my thoughts.

Curiously within days i had 2 enquiries for dates which are vacant in early july and September- both enquiries provided a mobile number and despite some email discussion about their holiday plans  - they have not actually booked and paid ,which is unusual and has made me question the vaildity of the enquiries.

i just wonder if anyone else has had a similair experience or am i being a little harsh on the company in question.

Simple answer...contact Holday Rentals are ask them for an explanation!.....failing that ditch them asap!.....Whether there are bogus enquiries or not, there are scores of Websites out there who want your money and know that the Internet is by far the largest mass media for advertising. Don't know about Holiday rentals but there are a few of these outfits that are based in someones Living room and promoting your Gite/Holiday home is a part time money spinner. Check them out before you sign up....see if they feature on the first page listings on the major search engines....check their Business address and check the number of listings being advertised and locations they cover.And finally check with others who they find helpful and bring in bookings.If they offer "free" listings can mean keeping your advertising budget down but by no means you will get bookings either.

Bottom line is "If they ain't working change them"....

Thought of the day.....If  June bookings are down....Blame the World Cup!!!!...