Agents that help with your purchase or move in France

Tia

Well, it's a complicated subject, and not knowing too much about this particular outfit I couldn't possibly comment. But a business that has been in France more than a couple of years and is not French registered does beg a few questions. If a business is on the black then yes, customers can be in trouble. It's worse with an artisan of course, because of the insurance implications.

[quote user="Tia"]

HI

Can anyone tell me if they have used a company called Qui can Help who act as agents to help with all your needs when buying a property. I would be interested to know if they are any good

Thanks

[/quote]

Never heard of them until now, so had a quick look at their website and, the website was either self-built or it cost them tuppence to get someone in.

Nuff said.

Hi Tia,

We have recently purchased in France and we used VEF through there Burgundy office. Even though it was, what I thought at the beginning to be quite expensive circa 5k. From start to finish they have been absoluteley proffessional and I now feel I have had value for money. We where kept informed of everything that was going on, they dealt with the agents selling the property, notaire, the local marie for outline planning and change of use for the property, everthing was translated to English, they sorted out the bank account, mortage, electricity, water, they accompanied us at the signing of the comprimis, and then the final signing, translating everthing. The staff in the London office where extremely helpful always returned calls, Burgundy office I believe went beyond the call of duty. It made the purchase for us very simple and straight forward, and overall a good experience, far easier than the experience we are having with our UK home.

Hope this helps

Neale