swimming pool price

hardhat

hi im on the boarders of departments 16 /17 /24  and looking to buy a 10 by 5 metre fibreglass pool,anyone know the best place to look for quality price and not a million miles from here,im regesterd to do all the work myself so a bit of dscount wouldnt go amiss, thanks

Hi hardhat

We were quoted just shy of 18000 euro inc tva for a10*5mtr fibre glass pool to fit ourselves by a company just down the road from Zyke pools in bordeaux.  I am trying to remember what they are called as I think we left all the papers at our house in france.  If hubby can remember, I will PM later.  The pirce included the tile edging and basic pump kits and not a lot else!  Zyke pools are on the Route du Cap-Ferret, Merignac Bordeaux.  The pool co was about 2/3km on the same road.  I know a bit wooly, but someone else may know the name of the company, anyway, hope it helps.

Kimberley

Hardhat

If your willing to all the work yourself, you could save a bundle buying a kit pool rather than a resin pool.

There are certain advantages to both systems but for the same size pool a kit pool will be much cheaper even if its pro built.

I didn't think that resin pools came much over 4 meters wide.. something about getting under bridges.

PM me if you want any more details.

Andrew

thanks for your replies all,bit of a shock the 18,000 quote ,thats a lot of cash for a big bath.i personally woudnt pay that much if they are that expensive i would do one in blockwork and have it asphalted,ive just heard there is a place coming out of bordaeux on the liborne road that makes them,dont know the name but assurred its there so i will have a look,deffinatly wont be paying that much though,i will let you know