Really good tiler.

Scooter

Hi

If anyone needs an artisan for floor or wall tiles we had a gentleman do all the flooring in our parents house and he was excellent.

He is new to the area and asked if we would mind letting people know. He lives in the midi pyrenees but is willing to travel.

If anyone wants more information, please email us and we would be happy to give you his details.

Regards. Ron and Carole

I have spoken with Maurice the Tiler and he has given me his wife's mobile number who speaks some English. She is called Maguy (tel number deleted by the moderators).

The work he did for us has been fantastic and he was contracted by a local builder who constructed the house for my parents. Regarding certification, if anyone is interested they would need to discuss this with Maurice.

Regards.

Edited by the moderators:

To contact Maguy, please send Scooter a PM. Please do not post personal contact details on the forum.

The posting is a genuine 3rd party posting. We have no connection to the artisan other than he did some work for my parents and we thought others might find it helpful.

We always prefer to use someone that is recommended rather than just hoping they are good as we have had our fingers burned in the past.

• 2 months later...