Published - new regs AND guidance !!!

Folks

I've just received an e-mail from AFNOR stating that the revised regs have now been decided ...

AND it includes a link to a page on their website that (for the first time ???) very helpfully sets out the current situation :

http://planete.afnor.fr/v3/espace_information/normesreglementation/piscines_proprietaires.htm

Although it doesn't state what the new regs are (presumably you still have to pay for these) it does include a link to manufacturers, and does summarise our responsibilities as owners ...

INCLUDING (if my French is correct) that if anyone has already installed a security device that conforms with the earlier norms published December 2003, then they are still covered (well done Richard !!). But check my translation out for yourself - don't take my word for it !!

Best wishes

Jean-Paul

Folks

sorry - I forgot to ask ... does anyone have access to the revised regs for pool alarms ?

If so, does it change the maximum distance from detector to all parts of pool, or will those of us with 11x5m pools still need 2 alarms ??

Thanks !

Jean-Paul