Any views on the following,

If the cycle of inactivity is broken with a short spell of employment and then later renewed what happens to your eligibility with CPAM

I'm happy to look for work but worried if I can't work until 65.

Seasonal work seems a possibility where we live. What if I take a summer job ?

BTW :  Just returned from CPAM Office and my second year E106 was accepted without a comment. OH included as dependant, also OK

Joshua[:D]

[8-)] Here's a spanner in the works.

I am 'inactif',. I obtain part time / full time employment to enable me to access the French Health System. Do I retire under French rules at 60 years and remain in the Health System or do I have to work in France to 65 as per the UK system.  ?? 

[quote user="Joshua"]Any views on the following,

If the cycle of inactivity is broken with a short spell of employment and then later renewed what happens to your eligibility with CPAM

I'm happy to look for work but worried if I can't work until 65.

Seasonal work seems a possibility where we live. What if I take a summer job ?

Joshua[:D]

[/quote]

In a way, this is how Mr Clair (and many others) work when employed by work agencies like Manpower, Addeco or Védiorbis...

Mr Clair has just finished a seven-month stint with Manpower. He obtained his own SS number when he first started working with them, after having "piggy-backed" on my number when his E106 had expired.

This is the second time he signs on after being "let go" and he has no problem regarding CPAM.