Contacting CPAM without CPAM reg number

Orion

This is my current position relating to Lot et Garonne (Dept 47)

Having applied for a Carte Vitale back in April at the Villeneuve sur Lot office and having heard nothing I have tried contacting CPAM by phone.  Unfortunately now the only number to contact them is an 0825 number which is answered by a machine and requires a CPAM or social secuity number to access the sytem. I have neither.

The office that I made the application at using E106 etc has now closed which seems to leave only the Agen office which is a long way away.

Any suggestions to make contact without actually visiting Agen?

Thanks

Bill

I have phoned ours recently and that too has changed to an 0825 number, but one of the options was to talk with an operator. I didn't have any carte vitale numbers or anything with me when I rang. However, they told me who I was when I got through to their operator.

Hello,

If you live in a rural area then you will find that a nearby village has a CPAM rep visit for half a day a week. The Mairie will give you details as he/she often locates there. The advantage is that it is usually the same person ech week which can be helpful if you have a protracted problem.

Regards

Peter Owen

[email protected]