Night Nurse

Diana

There seems to be an array of medicines for coughs and colds in our chemists, from herbal to very chemical.  Night and Day Nurse is only paracetamol with a decongestant, (and lots of colourings),  they will certainly have something that has a decongestant in it amongst their array of medicines.  Paracetamol,  effervescent vitamin c and a decongestant spray, that's what this nurse recommends Hope you feel better soon.........

[quote]I feel the start of my first ever french cold coming on, sore throat, blocked/runny nose etc. In the UK I would have headed straight for the Day and Night Nurse. Can I buy anything similar over the co...[/quote]

Not a drink but I have found Actifed Jour et nuit very effective at relieving the symptons.

.......................but watch out when you take the night-time tablet, they really space me out, so much so that the last time I took one, I was still so woozy the next morning, that I took half my car off on the gate-post coming back from dropping my son off at the school bus!!

Regards

Chris