Long Term Renting West Lot/South Dordogne

Wen4699

Hi There, Looking for long term let, 6 months or longer, commencing October 2007 in the West Lot or South Dordogne area. We require 2-3 bedrooms and outbuilding or workshop to accommodate my pottery hobby. There is just the two of us and our very friendly, very well behaved house-trained dog. Whilst there we will be looking around the area for a place to buy on a permanent basis. Thanks for any help you can offer.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote user="Plee"]Hi,I can't see a way of contacting you, but my profile gives my e mail address. We are in the Lot valley SW of Figeac.[/quote]

Pete

There are 2 buttons marked PM and EMAIL at the bottom left of each post.

Click on PM to send a Private Message through the forum, where your contact details will not be visible.

Click on EMAIL to send an email through the forum, where your email address will be visible to the recipient.

[quote user="Clair"][quote user="Plee"]Hi,I can't see a way of contacting you, but my profile gives my e mail address. We are in the Lot valley SW of Figeac.[/quote]
Pete
There are 2 buttons marked PM and EMAIL at the bottom left of each post.
Click on PM to send a Private Message through the forum, where your contact details will not be visible.
Click on EMAIL to send an email through the forum, where your email address will be visible to the recipient.
[/quote]

Clair, don't forget that the buttons are only visible when the person is logged in

Danny

Hi There, Just a quick note to say a huge thanks to all those who contacted me re my post. We have now found a suitable place to stay and are now looking forward to our move. If you see a couple walking round with a very friendly Irishwolfhound (Logan) then it may just be us. Approach with caution as you may just be licked to death!

Many thanks again

Wendy