feuille de soins-medecin

julia

There will probably be a very quick answer to this , and I will hit the palm of my hand to my forehead and say "of course!"

I took my daughter to the dental hospital the other day for a consultation about her wisdom teeth.  The hospital is having a whole new complex and the dentist bit was in a tempory block. When our visit had finished I was asked for the fee and I presented my carte Vitale and my mutual carte, he appologised saying that he didn't have a "reader"  because of the works and filled out  a brown form.

Now I know this has to go to my CPAM office, but how do I claim from the Mutuel?  or do I take a photocopy of this and post it to my Mutuel.  I would ask at the mutuel office, but he is only a visiting one and is there only every couple of weeks.

Oh and if anyone would like to patent a latex glove that tastes of something other than latex , do feel free to market them....my daughter never shut up all day about the horrible taste in her mouth![:D]

When I had my primary health insurance through CPAM I would send the brown forms to CPAM, and their system was linked to the top-up insurer, so the refunds came through automatically. When the primary insurance changed to a mutuelle, which issued its own carte vitales, that stopped, because they would not deal with any top-up other than their own, so it got very difficult. So if your top-up provider works the same as Jon D's (not all do, I believe) that would seem to be the best solution.

Jon D's will work like that if he has mutuelle for both obligatoire and

complementaire. Those folks without work will still be with their old mutuelle for a while or CPAM (possibly by

way of the CMU if their cover has elapsed) as will some employed folks

(but not usually through the CMU in this case) and those working and

covered healthwise by way of the CMU will often have top up, either

free (if salary low) or pay for it and those folks will  normally

need to send the feuille de soins to CPAM who will then deal with it

and inform ones top up.

Diffifult to comprehend ? Yes it is meant to be !!

No it's OK, that's just a general picture.

my grain de sel, for what it's worth:

my mutuelle asks that I send the brown form to the CPAM and then send the original of the monthly CPAM statement to them to get my payment.

I have to ensure I photocopy every document I send, just in case there is a disagreement.