Is it mandatory to have a UK E form to join the French Health System

Mike1958

Looking at a number of the posts people are always referring to either the E106 or the E121 as being a requirement to join the French Health System. In our case we have left the UK and have spent the best part of the last year finishing putting our new business together. We have employed a French accountant who is setting us up as a SARL which will also I believe include notifying the CdC and any other bodies necessary and gaining all of the relevant certifications.

As a business we will pay our taxes and cotisations however I am unsure about whether we need any of the forms above as we did not apply for them before leaving the UK.

Any advice would be appreciated

Hi Mike.[:)][quote user="Mike1958"]... In our case we have left the UK and have spent the best part of the last year finishing putting our new business together. [/quote]

If  you (one of you)  stopped working full time in the UK the best part of a year ago you should still (as a couple) be entitled to approx. 12/18 months of cover on the E106, depending on what contributions you,  or your partner had made up to the point you...stopped.

What has your French Accountant had to say about the changed situation (re health) for immigrants from the UK?

I have no idea what effect being/having a SARL has.  I hope it covers you.