How clean is your Hospital or Clinic (France)?

NormanH

On this site you can see the score of your Hospital or Clinic in the recent survey in infections nomocosial , that is ones caught in Hospital.

Just click on your département, and the type of Hospital

On another page you can see how the results were arrived at,( if you read French)

and on another the liste noire of establishments which were excluded, for various reasons such as not following up patients to see if they had contracted an infection

Interesting.

Aveyron has 3 establishments of 300+, including:

1 of 3 nationwide that didn't respond;

1 of the blacklisted (perhaps coincidentally, I knew someone who died there, she was in her 20s);

1 in the top 1/3 nationwide (I've been in that one).

Have you, by any chance, seen any figures (even if difficult to compare - the methodology here seems reasonable but will surely have been different to that used elsewhere) for other countries, especially UK?

[quote user="chessfou"]Interesting.

Aveyron has 3 establishments of 300+, including:

1 of 3 nationwide that didn't respond;

1 of the blacklisted (perhaps coincidentally, I knew someone who died there, she was in her 20s);

1 in the top 1/3 nationwide (I've been in that one).

Have you, by any chance, seen any figures (even if difficult to compare - the methodology here seems reasonable but will surely have been different to that used elsewhere) for other countries, especially UK?

[/quote]

I have found a 2001 project, but don't know if it translated into reality...

btw  I have been in the Aveyron hospital that didn't reply....if the hygiene is the same standard as the food I can guess why..[:)]