Reimbursement of Doctor fees

Pegleg

When my wife visits the Doctor he swipes her CV and takes the E22.00 in cash. I never get the E21.00 refunded to me.

Friends have told me that CPAM would automatically credit my Bank Account but this has never happened.

Could someone plse confirm the procedure or tell me if I have it wrong!!

Many thanks

Pegleg

Hi Pegleg,

When I pay the doctor, he gives me a 'feuille de soins' (a brown form)

I have to complete a couple of details on this form and send it to CPAM.

Then I get a refund paid directly into my bank account.

In my case, the refund is 70% of the consultation charge minus 1€ admin fee.

Does this help?

I suggest the OP has a good read of the FAQs in the health section about payments from CPAM and Mutuelles.  Even if he had not given details of his bank account and I cannot see how he could have got a CV without having done this, you don't get 21€ back from CPAM anyway, you get 14,40€ back and the rest is refunded only if you have Mutuelle. The only way to sort this is a visit to the local CPAM. 

Thanks to you all.

Ron, before I posted I looked for FAQ's but do not see any on payments etc.

Anyway I am in Email contact with my CPAM office and she has confirmed the figure of 14.40 but does not say how I will get it back! They do have my Bank Details but I have now asked her to tell me why it has not been paid to me.

Not to worry all will be sorted in the fullness of time!!

Apologies Pegleg I could  have sworn there was an FAQ about what to do with brown forms, apyments and how CVs work, maybe it just used to be asked frequently[:$] 

There is a website for CPAM queries and viewing your CPAM account called Ameli.fr but when I tried to access it in the early days it was playing  up and I never bothered after that.  You do need to apply for a confidential code though it seems. Have a look here.

Edit sorry posted wrong link,  it should be:

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/1400891/ShowPost.aspx