Adant - CPAM need the packaging for a refund but we do not have it. Does this mean we don't get a rebate?

Limousin_girl

We ordered the Adant knee injections through the post and sent off the ordernance and brown form and CPAM have sent it back asking for the sticker or packaging from the box, however we do not have this as the doctor did not remind us to keep hold of it and not being used to the French system we forgot how they put the stickers from the perscriptions on the brown forms.

My question is now can we get the 70% reimbersments, or will the French system deny it to us because we can't find the box and this stamp we need. I can't see why it can't be reimbursed with the ordanance and brown form.

[quote user="Limousin_girl"]... because we can't find the box and this stamp we need. I can't see why it can't be reimbursed with the ordanance and brown form.[/quote]

Ahhh! Respectfully no, you cannot expect a refund as you didn't comply with the rules as writ. We have all (mostly) been there and done that until we realise that there is a 'façon de faire' and you need to comply with this; or, on the other hand, you can argue - which can be a lot of fun - if you  have the French language skills to be able to achieve this in the first place. [:)]

Sue