Swine Flu Jab with an E109 form

mary

Hi Can anyone help please. I get my Carte Vitael via an E109 as my husband works in the UK. My two children aged 11 and 10 have not had letters to recieve their swin Flu Jab, but all his french friends have. We have had our CV for over a year now. Is the jab linked with the CV, or child benefit. I still get my child benefit from the UK. Would I have to have a visit to the Doctor to enquire. I believe the letter is sending all the children to a local clinic to have the Jab, where you sit and wait but have to show the letter to qualify for it. Any suggestions would be appreciated as I do want my children to have it.

Thanks Vida

I'm far from sure, but I'd guess that your Doc would be the easiest route. Far easier than ringing Soc / Sec and he/she could well be able to give you an ordonnance which will get the clinic to do it. Worst case, your GP will be able to kick off the process for getting one of these (seemingly) obligatory letters.

BTW, same situation with OH, but just for the common or garden flu jab. No letter (but in the system for years), so we just paid for the dope.  Must try to remember to sort this out before next winter!