weight loss

woolybanana

Wheeee, another target reached: the 50 pounds weight loss is now 25kgs which is 55 lbs, and still going until I hit target which is in the range of 33-35kgs or 73-77 pounds plus a couple more for luck. Which will get my BMI back where it should be. I am quite enjoying this, giving my body and soul a lesson for so much wild indulgence over the last hundred years!

[quote user="woolybanana"]Wheeee, another target reached: the 50 pounds weight loss is now 25kgs which is 55 lbs, and still going until I hit target which is in the range of 33-35kgs or 73-77 pounds plus a couple more for luck. Which will get my BMI back where it should be. I am quite enjoying this, giving my body and soul a lesson for so much wild indulgence over the last hundred years![/quote]

Congratulations, Wooly, it can't have been easy for you and you deserve all the praise you can get. 

200kilometres along the Galician meseta with the sun burning down (and two loopy pilgrims for company) should take care of a few kilos.......[:-))]

That weightloss Mad Poivre was stress! By the way, when is your do? The mail you sent me is lost in a pile of junk somewhere on my computer.

Thank you Geronimo (sic), it has not been that hard really but is definitely worthwhile. But the thought of your trek, especially with Sweets in those tiny, short shorts is too much for my cowardice. Though I spent a large part of my life in hot climes, I've never sought out the sun nor particularly enjoyed the heat, which is why these last few cooler weeks have been just perfect.

And is why I am not off in the CC at the moment as there are too many people and it might get too hot for the doggies.

[quote user="woolybanana"]

. But the thought of your trek, especially with Sweets in those tiny, short shorts is too much for my cowardice. [/quote]

Just for accuracy's sake, after I sent JJ a picture of me and Gem (Gem, I didn't send the one with your face, just the one with your posterior to the camera, so no confidences broken!), he sent me a song on YouTube called "Baggy Trousers"!

Nah, my hot-pants wearing days are well and truly er...........BEHIND me![:P]