S4C Digidol .....!

We have finally received our free2view card, but the UK address is in Wales and so channel 104 is S4C Digidol - aagh! We have the choice of two ITV channels (HTV or Granada), but seem to have no standard Channel 4. Is is likely that Channel 4 will come through later or are we to be deprived of this option? This will be a shame as we enjoy a number of programmes broadcast on Channel 4 and this was the only other channel we really, really wanted to get back. I hadn't thought about S4C at all - and it's rather unfair on non-Welsh speakers living in Wales and having to use satellite to get a decent picture isn't it? Is it all down to money (for a change!)?

I would welcome any advice on this situation and thank you in anticipation.

I have a not-very-technical friend down the road who is also Welsh-registered. Next time I go there (Sunday) I'll scroll down his EPG lists and check to be sure, but I *think* you are stuck with S4C. Scroll through the entire listing of BBC alternatives in the 940's and just check it isn't hiding there amongst the various BBC2 alternatives.

paul