I have a metronic analogue box which operates a motorised dish. I want to be able to pick up both analogue and digital programs by fitting a double outlet LNB. Will a Commutateur Diseqe fitted
on the dish plus a manual scart switch over between the boxes enable me to use the single coaxial cable between the dish and tele, or is there a more simple way.
Thanks Molly

You should not need to change your LNB just put a splitter into your existing coax and connect to each receiver. Then do as you suggest with a SCART change over.
A neater solution would be to change your receiver for a digital/analogue one obviating the need for a splitter and SCART switch.
These were available very cheaply in June/July from DIY outlets in SE France.

>I have a metronic analogue box
>which operates a motorised dish.
>I want to be able
>to pick up both analogue
>and digital programs by fitting
>a double outlet LNB.

You can do it this way...let the anlalog Metronic box drive the dish and take the second feed from the Twin LNB to feed a separate digital satellite receiver. Obviously, you will have the Metronic analogue box and a separate digital box side by side but you dont need any Scart switch box. Your installer will show you how you can daisy chain satellite receivers together so no manual switching is necessary.

You can also let the new digital box drive the dish and use the LNB loopthrough facility which digital receivers have to feed the signal through to the analogue box. This way, you dont need to change the LNB and you can use the existing cable and no switch boxes of any kind are necessary.