Missing Camera User instructions

I'm sure on the 'old' forum there was a recommendation of a site where you could download in PDF format instructions for using cameras etc if you had lost the instructions, does anyone know of it ?

Alternativley does any one know how to change the resolution on a Fuji Finepix camera, so that I can get more pics on the smart card ??

"I'm sure on the 'old' forum there was a recommendation of a site where you could download in PDF format instructions for using cameras etc if you had lost the instructions, does anyone know of it ?

Alternativley does any one know how to change the resolution on a Fuji Finepix camera, so that I can get more pics on the smart card ??"

This is one to try http://www.instruction-manuals.co.uk/
Not familiar with Fuji, but perhaps their own site could help with a manual.  Should look for settings like medium/ fine etc.

Thanks to you both - I usually only use the camera in 'eBay' mode, but we are off to a 40th wedding anniversary celebration (at Bletchley Park - should be interesting)and I thought it would be nice to take a few family snaps.

I just couldn't remember how to change the resolution - a senior moment

I have bookmarked it this time!!!!