If you have a sky account in the uk I understand you can have up to 4 cards per household and you can have another Digibox ie.in another room.

If I bring my Sky box back from France. Purchase a card and activate it in the UK will I receive all the channels from my exsisting Sky account in the uk.

Then take the box back to France.

I do not think there is a limit on cards per household. As regards to a digibox in another room Sky were offering another subscription card at a reduced rate as long as the second box was connected to the phone line.

If you have an existing Sky account then the card you have/get will work in the box you bring back. The card will need to be paired up with the box.

www.centresatellite.com

If you have a UK monthly subscription with Sky then your card will access the same channels wherever you use it with your dish pointing at Astra 2D. You will, however, be in contravention of Sky's terms and conditions if you use the card at an address other than the one to which the card is registered but, as long as you don't tell Sky, no one is likely to be very interested in that. For subscription channels you may also find that the card will only work properly with the digibox to which it was initialy registered. Sky will charge you and additional monthly sum, albeit a slightly reduced subscription, for additional cards.

If you are talking about the "freesatfromsky" cards for which you pay a one off fee then save yourself the money. ITV has now joined the BBC and is broadcasting free to air which means you now don't need a card at all to receive these channels.

You are allowed up to four Freesat cards per household.  For subscription channels Sky charge for an extra card and, as another poster has stated, your box has to be connected to a 'phone line.  However, your subscription card will work in another box, but you will not be able to receive the premium channels i.e. films and sports.  If you wish to receive these as well, your box will have to be matched to the card. 

Sky will provide you with your second card at a reduced rate.  If you wish to avail yourself of this offer you are required to have both boxes connected to a 'phone line.   The reason for this is you could get a second card and let a neighbour or relative have it so a 'phone connection - must be the same number - prevents fraud.

On a similar vein - I have a Sky subscription with a Uk address but am using digibox and card in France at the moment. I have a second tv running from the sky digibox. If I wanted a third tv could I buy a digibox and freesat card and run the third tv from a dual LNB ????. Obviously I would only receive the free channels on the third set.

Also can anyone provide a link or list of which channels I could receive.

Thanks - Tony