I am on the scrounge! When I had Spyware problems recently, I had to completely reformat my PC with the aid of the Master Disks to get it up and working again!. I managed to download all my other hardware except for my scanner; for which the CD Rom seems to have gone 'walkabouts'!

So I am appealing to anyone that happens to have the CD Rom for the Packard Bell (Mustek) Diamond 1200+ scanner? and if you should have one, would you consider sending it to me (or a copy) so that I can start scanning again! I would be more than grateful and would of course return it and recompence for any charge or expenses incurred.! I  hope that I might get a positive reply. Thank you!

Lautrec

Hi Lautrec

if you log on to  the Pacard Bell web site you will be able to go to downloads, " drivers", and download the drivers for your scanner. it may be quicker in the end.

Oz

Thank you both for your kind replies, but I have already tried what you have suggested and have downloaded a driver from the PB website. However,  when I complained to a friend that I could not get it to work, he told me that there was a difference between drivers and the CD Rom software. He said that the driver can only be affective after the software disk has been downloaded.  Is he right, or am I being misled?

Lautrec