Anyone cancelled wanadoo recently

Wish I did know, spent ages looking on their site yesterday, finally sent an e mail (not the right dept) but the only one I could find.  I know you need to send a letter but first I need to know if im under contract or not. originally when I took up the IDSL Im sure they said I could cancel giving one months notice but can find no evidence of this on my paperwork. It only sems to state what valid reasons there are for cancelling.  I dont hold out much hope for a reply as I have e mailed them on least 3/4 other occasions and have never had a reply yet.

We had a modem from Wanadoo that we could not make work so they sent an engineer. He admitted he could not make it work so gave us a LiveBox which comes at a package deal of 24.95 Euro per month which includes TV. We pay 29.95 per month with no TV and they sent us a bill for 189 Euro for fixing a problem with their hardware!!! Do they have a watchdog body? Anyone know the process of making a complaint?

I think their complaints/customer service dept. is a dustbin. After having 99e then 122e  taken out of the bank on a monthly contract of 25e, I visited  F Telecom in St.Malo to try and sort it out .The assistant was on the phone for over 40mins. Could I send copies of my bank statement and their deductions???? Coming from them I thought it a bit rich. Having sent 2 letters plus a copy of my contact over 6 months ago,and chasing  F.T. a few times I'm not holding out much hope?  I believe someone said" The future's bright, the future's ORANGE.

Regards. B&B St.Malo.