Neo Simply Key MP3 Player

Hi

Does anyone else have one of these? My problem is that, with a slot-loading Mac, I can't use the 8cm disc provided so don't have access to the instruction manual (and the manufacturer's website is closed for maintenance).

I'm hoping someone who has the same model might be able to email me the manual (which I'm assuming is a PDF file?

Thanks

[quote user="Juswundrin"]Hi Does anyone else have one of these? My problem is that, with a slot-loading Mac, I can't use the 8cm disc provided so don't have access to the instruction manual (and the manufacturer's website is closed for maintenance). I'm hoping someone who has the same model might be able to email me the manual (which I'm assuming is a PDF file? Thanks[/quote]

Try Googling for the particular model you have as you may find alternative sites that you can download from. Just have the Model No. and stuff to hand before you start.

Or, borrow or buy a cheap cd player with a USB connection and use that to get the file into your PC.

[quote user="Juswundrin"]Hi

Does anyone else have one of these? My problem is that, with a slot-loading Mac, I can't use the 8cm disc provided so don't have access to the instruction manual (and the manufacturer's website is closed for maintenance).

I'm hoping someone who has the same model might be able to email me the manual (which I'm assuming is a PDF file?

Thanks[/quote]

Have emailed you