I am using IE7 and trying to get into the website Viamichelin. It keeps telling me my PC is refusing cookies. Even when I change the settings it still wont let me in.

I used to use this site with IE6 and I thought I had used it with IE7. Does anyone else have this problem and is there a solution please (that does not include changing my browser to Firefox etc.).

Thanks,

Graham & Brenda

I am using IE7 and trying to get into the website Viamichelin. It keeps telling me my PC is refusing cookies. Even when I change the settings it still wont let me in.

It may be caused by an existing cookie held on your computer for that site. I would therefore suggest that you delete all your cookies which is not a bad thing to on a regular basis. You may find that your computer works quicker and the only slight downside is that you may have to reenter some of your passwords.

Go to tools at top of page, then internet options, then click delete on browsing history and click delete cookies. At the same time if you have not done it recently I would also delete temporary files. I hope this solution will solve your problem.

Baz